Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Pocivalnik <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/07 07:16:30 UTC

theres no httpd directory when installing subversion

hy.

my problem is, that i don't have any httpd directory after installing
subversion v1.3.2. so i have the problem to work with apache 2.

i tried to install subversion first, then apache 2, and vice versa.

so, i would be very happy if someone can tell me how to fix the problem. do
i only need the mod-files for apache only, or are there more files i need to
get subversion with apache running?

is it an oportunity to copy - paste the directory contents after
installation of subversion, if so, where can i grab these files?

i hope someone can help to fix my problem.

kind regards
david

Re: theres no httpd directory when installing subversion

Posted by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si>.
"David Pocivalnik" <po...@hotmail.com> wrote on 07.07.2006 09:16:30:

> hy.
>
> my problem is, that i don't have any httpd directory after installing
> subversion v1.3.2. so i have the problem to work with apache 2.
>
> i tried to install subversion first, then apache 2, and vice versa.
>
> so, i would be very happy if someone can tell me how to fix the problem.
do
> i only need the mod-files for apache only, or are there more files i
need to
> get subversion with apache running?

Hi,

The bin directory contains both mod files that are required. I suggest
taht you modifiy your httpd.conf file to load those two modules from
there.

Br,
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si