Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2003/11/26 22:56:49 UTC

[OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Tony turned 25 today: http://manero.org/weblog/archives/000147.html

Hey, isn't geeks celebrating your birthady also a good present for a geek?

;-)

Sylvain

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
> Tony turned 25 today:

Back to the birthday thread: Happy birthday, Tony, and all the best for you!

Joerg

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
>> Oh NO! the infamous "happy birthday" thread over again!! :-)

I'll never die!!!! :-D

>> Have fun, tonight ;-) <hint> <hint>
>

> Well, at least he is going out with his Gang of Four (or is GF something
> else?
> :P)

LOL

Happy Birthday, Tony
--
Torsten

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2003, at 23:13, Tony Collen wrote:
>
>> Berin Loritsch wrote:

>>> Dunno, I've always been told to beware of geeks bearing gifts.  ;P
>>

>> :D
>>
>> Thanks guys =]  My GF is taking me out to dinner tonight.  On top of
>> that, tomorrow is Thanksgiving,  so I get an even better dinner tomorrow!
>

> Oh NO! the infamous "happy birthday" thread over again!! :-)
>
> Have fun, tonight ;-) <hint> <hint>

Well, at least he is going out with his Gang of Four (or is GF something else?
:P)

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Well, "woody" is now the standard tool for all Cocoon geeks ;-)

Ahhh, hahaha... ahhh geez! :D

> Sylvain

Tony

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On Nov 27, 2003, at 11:11 AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> yeah, and I have the splinters to show it ;)

LOL... ouch - that must have hurt.

Happy birthday, Tony, and enjoy whatever plans you had in mind.

(Hm. It's not even Friday and the silliness of postings is already
increasing. :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2003, at 22:31, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>> Well, "woody" is now the standard tool for all Cocoon geeks ;-)
>>

> yeah, and I have the splinters to show it ;)

ouch!
A dirty mind really is a joy for ever!

So: many more years to you, Tony!

have fun,

-marc=

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 26 Nov 2003, at 22:31, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Well, "woody" is now the standard tool for all Cocoon geeks ;-)

yeah, and I have the splinters to show it ;)

HB Tony !

regards Jeremy

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On Nov 26, 2003, at 11:31 PM, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Well, "woody" is now the standard tool for all Cocoon geeks ;-)

I had one for lunch 10 minutes ago, you sick puppy. I'll bring my
camera to work tomorrow to post proof once and for all about the real
background of the Woody name. :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
> Well, "woody" is now the standard tool for all Cocoon geeks ;-)

ROTFL :-D
--
Torsten

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2003, at 23:13, Tony Collen wrote:
>
>> Berin Loritsch wrote:

>>> Dunno, I've always been told to beware of geeks bearing gifts.  ;P
>>

>> :D
>>
>> Thanks guys =]  My GF is taking me out to dinner tonight.  On top of
>> that, tomorrow is Thanksgiving,  so I get an even better dinner
>> tomorrow!
>

> Oh NO! the infamous "happy birthday" thread over again!! :-)

ROFL ;-D

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Re: [OT] Happy birthday Tony!

Posted by Timothy Larson <ti...@yahoo.com>.
--- Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> wrote:
> Tony turned 25 today: http://manero.org/weblog/archives/000147.html
>
> Hey, isn't geeks celebrating your birthady also a good present for a geek?
>
> ;-)

Happy birthday!

--Tim Larson

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now