Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2014/03/20 02:57:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hama PMC Chair - ChiaHung Lin

On behalf of the Apache Hama PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Apache
Board has approved the nomination of ChiaHung Lin as new Hama PMC
Chair. :D

Congrats ChiaHung!

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hama PMC Chair - ChiaHung Lin

Posted by Martin Illecker <mi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org>.
Congrats! :)