Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Arron Lacey <a....@swansea.ac.uk> on 2015/12/09 13:17:16 UTC

creating document indexes based on personal id terms

Hi- I have clinic letters where I would like to pick out SNOMED codes. I
would also like for each letter to be able to pick out unique
identifiers such as name, hospital ID, clinic data etc and keep a link
between the SNOMED output and these identifiers.

It may also be the case that I would have to remove unique identifiers
that identify someone - i.e. spit out a revised document based on the
original with those ids removed.

Are any of the above two options available using ctakes?

Thanks,

Arron.
--

*Arron Lacey
**Research Data Analyst/Research Assistant |

Data Science Building (Third Floor) | Yr Adeilad Gwyddor Data (Trydydd
Llawr)

Swansea University Medical School | Ysgol Feddygaeth Prifysgol Abertawe

Singleton Park | Parc Singleton

SWANSEA SA2 8PP | ABERTAWE SA2 8PP

Wales, United Kingdom | Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig

*Phone | Ffôn*+44 (0) 1792 60 2023
*Email | Ebost*a.s.lacey@swansea.ac.uk <ma...@swansea.ac.uk>

*www.farrinstitute.org <http://www.farrinstitute.org/>
*

*The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh and English | Mae'r
Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg ac yn Saesneg.
*
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. | Peidiwch ag
argraffu'r e-bost hwn oni bai fod gwir angen gwneud hynny.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this
message in error, please inform the sender and delete the message. | Mae
cynnwys yr ebost hwn yn gyfrinachol a dim ond y derbynnydd a fwriadwyd a
ddylai ei ddarllen. Os derbynioch y neges mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod
i'r anfonydd a dilëwch y neges.

Swansea University is a registered charity. No. 1138342 | Mae Prifysgol
Abertawe yn elusen gofrestredig. Rhif. 1138342