Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by zeromus <ze...@zeromus.org> on 2016/07/24 07:45:59 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8107 moderation queue needs links directly to pending replies

---

** [tickets:#8107] moderation queue needs links directly to pending replies**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:45 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:45 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Sometimes I have 10 page tickets with replies buried in their haphazardly awaiting moderation. I can't find the reply I'm about to approve to respond to it. Sometimes I think (this may be an old bug reappearing) it ISNT EVEN THERE.  Anyway, I would like a link in the moderation queue to take me right to the post. I could click 'approve' there and then reply to it.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #8107 moderation queue needs links directly to pending replies

Posted by zeromus <ze...@zeromus.org>.
I just came across another item in the moderation queue which I couldn't see in the thread. I moderated it from the moderation queue and LO! It was a reply to another post in the thread.

---

** [tickets:#8107] moderation queue needs links directly to pending replies**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:45 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:48 AM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: open --> closed
- **Comment**:

Fixed with https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/178/

---

** [tickets:#8107] moderation queue needs links directly to pending replies**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:45 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Sat Aug 13, 2016 06:28 PM UTC