Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2002/06/07 01:21:56 UTC

RE: tomcat question

tomcat questionThere was a bug in j-t-c that was fixed a few days ago that
caused
requests to be chunked even if the content-length was known.
You should build tomcat-util from jakarta-tomcat-connectors
and replace the one in your tomcat install with it.

Otherwise, you could always use the http10 connector instead.

Keith

Posted by Ben Cox <be...@bjtechnics.com>.
Keith, et.al,
   Is there any way to do disable chunking on Tomcat 3.0?  We are
running a somewhat older application on it with jdk1.2.2, and Apache
1.3.12, on Red Hat Linux (kernel 2.4.17).
   We've ended up in a bit of a time crunch, need to get rid of
chunking, and would be spared some time and pressure if we could upgrade
and test all of these later, and more thoroughly, since it's a live
server.  If it's at all possible to easily disable chunking with this
combination, we'd sure love to hear how!
   Thanks,

     Ben