Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/03/25 06:05:53 UTC

WebDAV anyone?

>From: James Uther <he...@gmp.usyd.edu.au>
>Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
>Subject: WebDAV anyone?
>Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:28:01 +1100

hi all,
    I've become quite pissed off with the netscape web publishing api
(it's only half implemented - could be good when they actually finish
it!) and was thinking of implementing the current WebDAV http extensions
for apache instead. Just checking if anyone else is in the process (or
has finished) doing this?
    thanks
    james uther