Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Yu Long <yu...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/18 22:34:38 UTC

Make XMLBeans work with AXIS(cont.)

Hi,
  I am looking into the castor's de/serializer to see
how to write my own custom de/serializer for XMLBean
Object.
  Here is some of my thoughts. In my case, I may need
three de/seralizers.

1) a general one similar to CastorSerializer.java and
CastorDeserializer.java

2) one for Enumeration type similar to
CastorEnumTypeSerializer.java and
CastorEnumTypeDeserializer.java

3) one may be needed for the following type:

 <xs:simpleType name="percentageType">
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
      <xs:pattern value="[1]?[0-9]?[0-9]">
        <xs:annotation>
          <xs:documentation>
                   percentage (0-100) (default 0)
              </xs:documentation>
        </xs:annotation>
      </xs:pattern>
    </xs:restriction>
  </xs:simpleType>

But it seems I need some documents on how XMLBeans is
designed and implemented,especially related to
writing the three de/serializer. The User Guide
Documents on apache website is only for using purpose.
It doesn't help much.

Thanks,
longyu

Re: Help on how to Make XMLBeans work with AXIS(cont.)

Posted by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com>.
Hello,

I'm looking at using Axis with XmlBeans to talk to a WLS/XmlBeans web service
and am wondering if anyone has had success with this.

Thank you.

--
Free SyncML-capable replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/

Help on how to Make XMLBeans work with AXIS(cont.)

Posted by Yu Long <yu...@yahoo.com>.
Can any one help here? Thanks a lot. --longyu