Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexander Saar <al...@mindquarry.com> on 2006/12/28 18:21:00 UTC

Surefire Question

Hello,
I have a question about the Maven Surfire Plugin. Is there a way for
adding my own Test Listener to the Surfire configuration? I did not find
something about this in the documentation.

I need this for checking my tests for annotations we use for adding meta
information to our system tests (like feature key ...)

Kind regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Saar
Mindquarry - achieving more together (http://www.mindquarry.com)

E-Mail: alexander.saar@mindquarry.com | Mindquarry GmbH
Work:   +49 331 97992 223             | August-Bebel-Str. 88
Mobile: +49 177 59 85 437             | 14482 Potsdam, Germany

OpenBC Profile: http://www.openbc.com/hp/Alexander_Saar/