Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2012/02/14 08:15:05 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Site / docs

I've been trying to use the upload a tar.gz file to add docs to the site to solve the publish takes forever problem. This actually doesn't solve the problem at all - when uploading the tar file, it just untars it and commits all the files for you (saving no time whatsoever). At the moment I'm trying to solve another issue - it seems that the Index.html page doesn't load: http://lucene.net.staging.apache.org/lucene.net/docs/2.9.4/Index.html -> loads nothing for me, view source and it's some corrupted text. However, viewing this through the svn links showing source, the source seems fine: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/site/trunk/content/lucene.net/docs/2.9.4/Index.html. Does anyone have any idea why this is? Thanks,~Prescott

RE: [Lucene.Net] Site / docs

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
BOM indeed - thanks for the catch.

Re: [Lucene.Net] Site / docs