Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brian Mulholland <bl...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/07 19:54:52 UTC

Validation Messages

This is probably a stupid question, but when I set up a validation
like required or a custom validator, I want the "label" in the message
to reflect a value other than the Id of the component.  How can I set
that to a value I'd prefer?

Brian Mulholland

Re: Validation Messages

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
first call setlabel on your formcomponent with the value that you want
to show up, then in the error message template use ${label} variable.

-igor