Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/01 14:49:22 UTC

Re: Potential Felix contribution: ConfigAdmin plugin that can substitute variable placeholders (e.g. for K8s secrets)

Hi all,

For the renaming of the configuration property I created:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6165

If a property cannot be replaced, it is already left as-is, with
placeholders brackets and all. I added an extra test to show this:
https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/configadmin-plugins/interpolation/src/test/java/org/apache/felix/configadmin/plugin/interpolation/InterpolationConfigurationPluginTest.java#L90

Best regards,

David