Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dean A. Hoover" <dh...@rochester.rr.com> on 2004/03/08 14:45:22 UTC

subform definition in struts-config.xml and validation.xml

I have found cases in an application I am developing
where I can use tiles to define subforms that I can use
in several places. For example, I have a registration form
that collects contact information. Once registered, a user
can change their contact information. I defined a tiles
"subform" to collect the contact information, which is
really useful. But in defining the form-bean (struts-config.xml)
and formset/form (validation.xml) for the two different forms
I need to cut and paste the information in both files.
How can I define chunks of xml representing the subform
components for the two configuration files and include them
twice so that I don't have to cut and paste.

Dean Hoover