Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/26 12:44:02 UTC

YaMeter: JMeter load tests in the Cloud

Hello all,

I've published the installers for http://yameter.com/ which allows you
to run JMeter load tests in the Cloud, using your existing login info.

Right now only Amazon EC2 is supported, more Clouds to follow.

The tools is totally free, no limits whatsoever.

Feedback much appreciated.

--emi

RE: YaMeter: JMeter load tests in the Cloud

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.
cloud.google.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shay Ginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emilian,

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com>.
Great! Feel free to email me with any issues.

--emi

Posted by Rupesh Garg <ru...@gmail.com>.
looks quite good, will go through it

On Tue, 26 Sep 2017 at 18:14 Emilian Bold <em...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've published the installers for http://yameter.com/ which allows you
> to run JMeter load tests in the Cloud, using your existing login info.
>
> Right now only Amazon EC2 is supported, more Clouds to follow.
>
> The tools is totally free, no limits whatsoever.
>
> Feedback much appreciated.
>
> --emi

Rupesh Garg
9160002744