Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by BURGHARD Eric <eb...@free.fr> on 2003/09/13 02:24:00 UTC

catalog resolution

Hi,
first time i post on this list: my name is Eric
thanks 4 giving such an amazing tool.

Here is my problem:
-i've got a stylesheet which make use of the document() function.
-an xml file with a DOCTYPE declaration is loaded by this function.
->xalan complains about its missing dtd

WARN    (2003-09-13) 02:19.27:584   [core.xslt-processor]
(/toileb/cv/CV.html) Thread-31/TraxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:
file:/home/burghard/Data/Documents/toileb/build/webapp/resources/stylesheets/cv2index.xsl;
Line 8; Column 97;
; SystemID:
file:/home/burghard/Data/Documents/toileb/build/webapp/resources/stylesheets/cv2index.xsl;
Line#: 8; Column#: 97
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Impossible de charger le document
demandé :
/home/burghard/Data/Documents/toileb/build/webapp/content/xdocs/cv/CV.dtd
(No such file or directory)
        at org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.warn(FuncDocument.java:455)
        at org.apache.xalan.templates.FuncDocument.getDoc(FuncDocument.java:392)

-the same document is therefore correctly validated by forrest (ie
CatalogManager.properties, cocoon.xconf, forrest.properties are correctly
set) and used in an other pipeline which did not make use of the document
function.

-the transformation works fine when i remove the DOCTYPE declaration.

Any idea ?

Re: catalog resolution

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Eric,

> first time i post on this list: my name is Eric

I hope that is not going to be the last one.

> (/toileb/cv/CV.html) Thread-31/TraxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:

TraxTransformer is not setup by default. Can you upgrade to last version
of forrest?

"cvs update -A" would do it.

> -the same document is therefore correctly validated by forrest (ie
> CatalogManager.properties, cocoon.xconf, forrest.properties are correctly
> set) and used in an other pipeline which did not make use of the document
> function.
>
> -the transformation works fine when i remove the DOCTYPE declaration.
>
> Any idea ?

I am not sure I need more info.

Cheers,
Cheche