Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/27 23:06:29 UTC

East coast : bigtop installathon

Hi bigtop: in parallel w the west coast installathon, Does anyone on the east coast want to meet up at red hat or elsewhere in the boston area to do an east coast bigtop installathon to verify the 0.8.0 release?

Re: East coast : bigtop installathon

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@boudnik.org>.
Looks like I am not going to NYC as I have a number of the priorities
to deal with, so once Andre feels like having one on the West Coast -
I am all in.

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
FYI: I am now confirmed to by in NYC 14-17 of October.

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Peter Linnell <pl...@apache.org>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.