Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by TH Lim <ss...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 20:18:41 UTC

Re: Dojo Tooltip JS Error (And Mootips)

Are you refering to Wicket core or  wicketsutff-core? Where do I find this
common JS library?

I have made minor changes in lightbox-1.0.3. to be compliant with Wicket-1.4
API. How do I check in the changes? Instead can I add to wicketstuff-core
instead?

Thanks

/lim/

Posted by TH Lim <ss...@gmail.com>.
As I went thru the new wicketstuff-core, I found there is a lightbox for
JQuery. I suppose we could use   lightbox for JQuery for those who move to
Wicket-1.4. Sorry I haven't gone in details but I presume it has the same
style and serves the same purpose.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.