Posted to user@poi.apache.org by stephxp <st...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/04 10:33:48 UTC

Get cell color table HWPFDocument

hi,

I open a word document containing a table but i don't know how to get the
cell's color.

I get the Table, then the TableRow and the TableCell objects but there is no
method to get the cell's color, how can i do this?

Thanks for your help,

Steph.

Re: Get cell color table HWPFDocument

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, stephxp wrote:
> Nobody have an idea?

It's quite possible that HWPF doesn't currently expose that information

Your best bet is to grab the word file format specs from
 	http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc313105.aspx
Find out what bit of the file format has that information in, then see how
close HWPF is to giving that to you easily.

As ever with HWPF, patches are always greatfully received :)

Nick

Re: Get cell color table HWPFDocument

Posted by stephxp <st...@hotmail.com>.
Nobody have an idea?