Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 08:47:16 UTC

WPS response not received in widgets

Hi,

I'm trying out a WPS client in Apache Rave. I used the WPS example provided
in OpenLayers http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/wps.html. When I tried out
it as a normal tomcat webapp it worked properly. But when I used the same
code to implement it as a W3C widget in Rave, some of the processes does
not generate output. Examples: buffer, convexhull. They do not show either
the textual output nor on the map. Other process such as distance works
fine.

When I checked using firebug the response for the execute request was
empty. Is this issue related to the supported output format being
"application/wkt"? What could be the reason for this issue? Grateful for
any support.

Thank you in advance,
Sameera