Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/11/23 22:04:37 UTC

[4.1.16] New tag ?

Hi,

Some important fixes went into JK since 4.1.15, some of which were in
the Java side. I plan to abandon the current 4.1.15 alpha and make a new
4.1.16 alpha release of Tomcat, to pick up those changes. This release
looks good on paper, and could be considered for promotion to Beta or
Stable (GA for the purists ;-) ). At the same time, I'll also release a
new 5.0.1 alpha.

It would be good to have updated native connectors at the same time or
before.

I'm posting this to confirm that all the fixes which were needed in JK
are in.

Thanks,
Remy

Re: [4.1.16] New tag ?

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

JK 1.2.1 will be tagged tomorrow

RE: [4.1.16] New tag ?

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.

Before, IMO.

> I'm posting this to confirm that all the fixes which were
> needed in JK
> are in.

Think that Henri is preparing a tag this week for JK1.21, and JK2 2.0.2
is planned to be tagged on Monday, so we could have those and TC in
sync... amazing ;).

MT.