Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Libo Yu <yu...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/29 18:14:14 UTC

job.xml and job_jobname_attemptid_conf.xml

Hi all,

I submitted a job and it failed. So I checked the intermediate files.
>From the staging/myaccount/.staging directory, I got job.xml. From
history/done_intermediate/, I got job_jobname_attemptid_conf.xml.
Surprisingly the two files are not exactly the same. Here is the difference
beween  job_jobname_attemptid_conf.xml and job.xml. Anybody knows
why they are different? Thanks.

+keep.task.files.pattern
+mapred.input.dir
+mapred.jar
+mapred.job.name
+mapred.map.tasks
+mapred.output.dir
+mapred.output.key.class
+mapred.output.value.class
+mapred.working.dir
- mapreduce.job.application.attempt.id
-mapreduce.job.user.name
+mapreduce.map.class
-mapreduce.map.memory.mb
+mapreduce.reduce.class
-mapreduce.reduce.memory.mb
-rpc.engine.org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtocolMetaInfoPB
-rpc.engine.org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.v2.client.api.MRClientProtocolPB
-rpc.engine.org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.AMRMProtocolPB
-user.name
-yarn.dispatcher.exit-on-error

Libo