Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Konstantinov <pk...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/30 08:45:47 UTC

"The latest version is 1.1.0-incubating"

Guys,

I've noticed a couple places on ignite.apache.org on Download page where
'incubating' version is still pointed.

Could somebody who have write access fix them?

1. "*Download from Maven*" - the sentence "The latest version is
*1.1.0-incubating*."
2. "*Building the Binaries*"
"
# Unpack the source package
$ unzip -q apache-ignite-1.1.0-incubating-src.zip
$ cd apache-ignite-1.1.0-incubating-src
"
and

" $ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-ignite "

--
Pavel Konstantinov

Re: "The latest version is 1.1.0-incubating"

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
We would love to delete a bunch of branches, but Apache GIT will not allow
it. Is there a viable way in ASF to clean GIT branches up?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
The reason is mainly that Git repo URL was changed from incubator-ignite.git
to ignite.git. I have fixed it.

Cos

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Cos,