Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Philipp Perner <ph...@healthgate.at> on 2006/12/01 12:41:02 UTC

Re: Rampart problem with encryption

Hi marcel,

I'm just working on this.
I have a new post called "Encrypting Message Failure" from 11/30/06
where Mary Thompson perhaps provides some help.
You can participate posting there...

It seems that rampart module is not applicable at runtime for the client.

BTW: I am using rampart1.1-RC1 from 27.11.2006
But you should try the nightly builds of rampart with axis2-1.1 latest
builds.

philipp