Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kujunguo kujunguo <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/03 10:29:52 UTC

About the property value

It seems there're some differences between OSOA and OASIS spec about
the composite property value:

For OSOA, there is no @value subelement for the property, instead of
such declaration for a complex type property:

<property name="complexFoo" type="foo:MyComplexType">
<MyComplexPropertyValue xsi:type="foo:MyComplexType">
   <foo:a>AValue</foo:a>
    <foo:b>InterestingURI</foo:b>
</MyComplexPropertyValue>
</property>

But for OASIS, we can use :

<property name="complexFoo" type="foo:MyComplexType">
<value>
    <a>AValue</a>
    <b>InterestingURI</b>
</value>
</property>

I can't see the documentation in the page:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/OSOA+SCA+vs+OASIS+SCA.

So for the ASM50028 in OASIS spec, it said:
If the value subelement of a component property is specified, the type
of the property MUST be an XML Schema simple type or an
XML schema complex type. I have to use the former style to test?