Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by George Valpak <gv...@yahoo.com> on 2003/02/17 18:30:25 UTC

is moderator/admin available?

Hey, is there a moderator available that can get the list admin to stop the madness of endless repeats?

GV

Re: is moderator/admin available?

Posted by George Valpak <gv...@yahoo.com>.
At 09:21 AM 2/18/2003 +1100, Stas Bekman wrote:
>George Valpak wrote:
>>Hey, is there a moderator available that can get the list admin to stop the madness of endless repeats?
>
>I'm not a moderator, but if you post to modperl-help@perl.apache.org, you will receive the information you are looking for.

Thanks Stas - someone replied off list and that started repeating to, which exonerated the list itself and pointed the finger squarely at my yahoo account... I seem to have cleared up the trouble now...

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.