Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mano Chinthaka Dasanayaka <ma...@mubasher.net> on 2006/11/10 08:07:58 UTC

Problem of File Uploading through SSL

Hi All,

I have encountered an issue when uploading files through SSL. I'm Using
Struts 1.2, FormFiles.and it works on Fire fox.

Any Idea..?

Is there any IE 6.0 Settings to work this..?

Thanks in Advance

Mano

Re: Problem of File Uploading through SSL

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Mano Chinthaka Dasanayaka wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have encountered an issue when uploading files through SSL. I'm Using
> Struts 1.2, FormFiles.and it works on Fire fox.
>
> Any Idea..?
>
> Is there any IE 6.0 Settings to work this..?

Without knowing anything about what problems you're seeing, it's a bit
hard to offer any suggestions. How is it failing?

L.