Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by xu cai <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 10:17:10 UTC

how to use apache https with Axis

hi,
       In my deployment,  tomcat is combined with Apache web server, and
only https services is actived.
So client need talk with Apache web server thru https protocal, then Apache
direct the service request to Tomcat 8009 port, which is in plain text
format.

       My question is, how to config axis, how to access axis service thru
java client.

I read many material about this. they are all about build keystore and
truststore both in Tomcat side and java client side, but in this case, I
need access Apache web server (not tomcat), Anybody can help ? thanks.

-xu.