Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2020/02/18 20:28:01 UTC

Re: Closing Down on Apache Camel 3.1 (Groovy 3.0.1 Update)

Normally I would not have done the update with an release in progress,
but as the Groovy 3.0.0 was missing JKD9 classes (see:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/groovy-dev/202002.mbox/%3CCAMbkE7RY7cRKD1HgwymRT1peV1YPD_9fO5DZt6%3DCfQT%2Bj-Ns6Q%40mail.gmail.com%3E)

and 3.0.1 contains only very few other changes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12346968

I thought we should update.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
We are going through attempts :-)