Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Krishna Kant T <kr...@compulsesys.com> on 2002/06/09 11:48:46 UTC

jspc ???

hi all

can somebody tell me how to precompile the jsp's of my webapp.
i have tried using jspc with options . it just creates the related java
files but not the compiled servlets.

regards
~krishnakant

Re: jspc ???

Posted by Sophie <sp...@planet.nl>.
Hi,

jspc just creates the .java files. You can use the javac command
to compile these .java files to .class files.

Sophie

Re: jspc ???

Posted by Tim O'Neil <ti...@xythos.com>.
At 03:18 PM 6/9/2002 +0530, you wrote:
>hi all
>
>can somebody tell me how to precompile the jsp's of my webapp.
>i have tried using jspc with options . it just creates the related java
>files but not the compiled servlets.

Hit your jsp content once before you go
into production, they'll be compiled and
ready to go until the next time you cycle
the system for whatever reason.