Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Henrik Niehaus <he...@gmx.de> on 2009/10/31 13:47:15 UTC

maven bundle plugin & obr.xml & resource filtering

Hi there,

I'm playing around with custom obr capabilities, which are injected by
an obr.xml in src/main/resources. Could it be, that the bundle plugin
doesn't support resource filtering for the obr.xml?

The obr.xml, which gets copied to target/classes, is filtered, but the
resulting repository.xml in my local repo still contains the variables.

By the way, is an obr.xml file the only way to specify custom obr
capabilities? I would like to add them with a parent pom to reduce
redundancy.

Greetings
Henrik

Re: maven bundle plugin & obr.xml & resource filtering

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/12/1 Henrik Niehaus <he...@gmx.de>

> Beause of my impatience, I have created a small patch, which enables
> resource filtering for the obr.xml. It looks for the obr.xml in the
> outputDirectory instead of the resource directories. Maybe it's good
> enough to make it to SVN.
>
> Have a look at: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1836

thanks for the patch (they're always welcome, as are testcases) - I'll try
to find some time this week unless Clement gets to it first...

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: maven bundle plugin & obr.xml & resource filtering

Posted by Henrik Niehaus <he...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Henrik Niehaus <he...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,