Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/04/15 13:57:49 UTC

picocli in pdfbox-tools 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

It looks like picocli has an "Import-Package: groovy.lang".  If we
make that optional in Tika's bundle, will that be a problem (e.g.
groovy.lang;resolution:=optional)?

We're pretty much only using pdfbox-tools for image extraction (IIRC...).

Looks like we also have to add:
org.fusesource.jansi;resolution:=optional ?!  I have no idea where
that is coming from...

Thank you!

Cheers,

    Tim

Re: picocli in pdfbox-tools 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Tika uses only
org.apache.pdfbox.tools.imageio.ImageIOUtil
and that one doesn't need picocli.

Tilman