Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Kenneth Reinert <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2015/04/06 18:44:36 UTC

New QA Volunteer

Hi All,

My name is Kenneth Reinert, and I am currently a research associate studying neuroscience at the University of Pittsburgh.  I am trying to transition into software testing, and I have been working with software testing from an algorithm validation point of view for the past 8 years as part of my job.  I just started the Bug Advocacy course from the Association for Software Testing, and participating in the QA process for Open Office is part of the course.  I look forward to learning more about QA with Open Office and helping to make it a better product.

Best Wishes,
Ken