Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by farouk alhassan <os...@yahoo.com> on 2009/01/23 15:43:07 UTC

Edit Payment not working.

Hi All,
I am trying to create a payment on trunk version of ofbiz. I get the following error when i try to update the status of the payment to received.

The Following Errors Occurred:
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service [updatePayment] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was rolled back instead because of: Service [convertUom] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: Type check failed for field [convertUom.originalValue]; expected type is [Double]; actual type is [java.math.BigDecimal] (Type check failed for field [convertUom.originalValue]; expected type is [Double]; actual type is [java.math.BigDecimal]))

What do i have to do to get this to work??

Re: Edit Payment not working.

Posted by farouk alhassan <os...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Hans

Yea you are right. latest version is Ok, but you still get the error if you have pre existing records like the ones that failed.

I saw this error too and was looking to solve it....latest version on
svn and the demo system do not show it anymore...

On Fri, 2009-01-23 at 13:18 -0800, farouk alhassan wrote:
> Just to add more, I was using the accounting manager application. I tried
the demo server on hotwax and it had the same error as well

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices

Re: Edit Payment not working.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Re: Edit Payment not working.