Posted to builds@apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/19 12:33:04 UTC

gora-trunk-ant shell configuration

Hi,

I am struggling to get the above build configured properly. It would be
great to run our ant nightly target, but I am unsure/unfamiliar with how
this should be configured in Jenkins. As part of the task it builds the
documentation as follows

  <target name="docs" depends="forrest.check, javadoc"
description="Generate forrest-based documentation. To use, specify
-Dforrest.home=&lt;base of Apache Forrest installation&gt; on the
command line." if="forrest.home">
    <exec dir="${docs.dir}" executable="${forrest.home}/bin/forrest"
failonerror="true">
      <arg value="-Dforrest.validate.xdocs.failonerror=false"/>
      <arg value="-Dproject.build-dir=${build.docs}"/>
    </exec>

However I can't seem to get the forrest properties defined!
Some pointers would be great.

Thank you

Lewis

--