Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amerin Szulr <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/16 12:30:35 UTC

Table Header Problem

Hi
When i have one page sequence
using this <fo:table table-omit-header-at-break="false" >
..
i can able to see the table header in all pages,
but if i use multiple page sequences, my table header is not appearing for all pages.can able to see only in the first page.
Where i'm wrong
Help Needed.
Thnx in Advance.

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines

Re: Table Header Problem

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Amerin Szulr wrote:
> Hi
> When i have one page sequence
> using this <fo:table table-omit-header-at-break="false" >
> ..
> i can able to see the table header in all pages,
> but if i use multiple page sequences, my table header is not appearing for all pages.can able to see only in the first page.

The table header should occur on all pages spanned by the table.
A table cannot span multiple page sequences. Actually, your
problem description is a bit to confused to reconstruct your
original problem from it.

J.Pietschmann