Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kakoli Saha <Ka...@hyperion.com> on 2004/08/09 19:12:06 UTC

question on logic:iterate

All,

  The problem is I want to list out all the employee using the
logic:iterate tag.It does not show the property which is not of type
String in the bean and say of type int. Am I missing something here?

Sample code below:

<logic:iterate id="employee" name="employees">
<bean:write name="employee" property="name" />
<bean:write name="employee" property="email" />

<bean:write name="employee" property="empId" />
</logic:iterate>

Thanks All,

Kakoli

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.  The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com

Re: question on logic:iterate

Posted by Irfandhy Franciscus <en...@yahoo.com.sg>.
Okay in my experience using struts logic tag, I dont have any problem
displaying an int bean property.

So I have some question:
>> <bean:write name="employee" property="name" />
>> <bean:write name="employee" property="email" />
>>
>> <bean:write name="employee" property="empId" />

Does the page currently displays the 'name' and 'email' propertly ?

If yes the can I take a look at the ActionForm code ? and the action
class code that populate the ActionForm ?

my best guess here is that the empId is not populated properly, but
before we jump to any conclusion, let us see the entire code first.

Regards,
Irfandhy Franciscus