Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Alex Sviridov <oo...@mail.ru> on 2015/07/03 17:48:17 UTC

Re[10]: Can't map code X in font exception

 Is it possible to keep needed fonts in some folder and say to pdfbox where this folder is?

Четверг,  2 июля 2015, 8:55 +02:00 от Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>:
>Am 02.07.2015 um 06:20 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>>   Yes you are right - warnings. So is it possible to avoid them?
>
>- You could disable logging in the logging config
>- You could remove the log entry in your own source code (if you're
>building from source)
>
>@John - why do we get this warning if the page is rendered properly
>anyway? Is the codeToGID() result needed at that place?
>
>Could this be cached?
>
>Tilman
>

>> Среда,  1 июля 2015, 22:46 +02:00 от Tilman Hausherr < THausherr@t-online.de >:

>>> Are you sure it is exception and not just info or warning? And what are
>>> these?
>>>
>>> Tilman

Alex Sviridov

Re: Can't map code X in font exception

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 03.07.2015 um 17:48 schrieb Alex Sviridov:
>   Is it possible to keep needed fonts in some folder and say to pdfbox where this folder is?

Look for FontMapper.setProvider() and then see the implementations of
FontProvider and make your own.

Or look at WindowsFontDirFinder and change it.

Tilman