Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Vollmer, Thomas - CannonSA" <th...@itt.com> on 2002/06/04 01:30:00 UTC

Whacked text on Batik home page

At, http://xml.apache.org/batik/index.html, the first sentence
under "Batik's Implementation Status" is totally whacked.
-Thomas

************************************
If this email is not intended for you, or you are not responsible for
the delivery of this message to the addressee, please note that this
message may contain ITT Privileged/Proprietary Information.  In such
a case, you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  You should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Information contained in this message that does not relate to the
business of ITT is neither endorsed by nor attributable to ITT.

Re: Whacked text on Batik home page

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
You are right, at least a word is missing. We'll fix it.
Vincent.