Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by frame <xs...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/23 22:37:15 UTC

why "svn cleanup" does not work?

Hi,

I am using subversion 1.6.5 on Red Hat Linux 5.6. At the top of the tree,
when I do "svn cleanup", I got this strange message:

svn: Can't create directory 'abc/def/.svn/tmp/props': File exists

The tree is still locked. I re-typed "svn cleanup", I got the similar
message, but regards to different directory:

svn: Can't create directory 'ghi/st/.svn/tmp': File exists

Is my local area corrupted? Thank you.

Re: why "svn cleanup" does not work?

Posted by frame <xs...@yahoo.com>.
The next day I came in. I re-typed "svn cleanup" and it worked.

Maybe the other day there are other programs running and somehow interfered
with svn cleanup.