Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by William Blackburn <wj...@mac.com> on 2006/03/28 04:06:38 UTC

Webapp stopped deploying in latest snapshot

I get his when deploying the webapp example from the latest snapshot:

2006-03-27 16:43:31,504 ERROR [ContextLoader] Context initialization
failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
registering bean with name '' defined in ServletContext resource [/
WEB-INF/activemq.xml]: Class that bean class
[org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean] depends on
not found; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/
apache/activeio/journal/Journal
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/activeio/journal/Journal

It looks like an infamous 'apache' name change went in, I am
unfamiliar with activeio, but the closest thing I found was
org.activeio.journal.Journal, the site I saw hadn't been undated in a
while, is this project maintained elsewhere now, where can I find the
latest?

All help appreciated, thanks,

BJ

Re: Webapp stopped deploying in latest snapshot

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I have changed ActiveMQ dependencies to use the RC1 binaries (although
they have not been voted yet).  It should fix the problem.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet