Posted to dev@mesatee.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 23:14:47 UTC

Make sure to set up your email address with the mailing list

I’ve noticed a few people are not subscribed to the list. Moderators have
to approve each message sent from unsubscribed emails. There’s a self serve
tool to modify your mailing list subscriptions on whimsy.apache.org
--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@manchester.ac.uk>.
On Wed, 4 Dec 2019 15:43:33 -0800, Mingshen Sun <bo...@mssun.me> wrote:
> If I have multiple email addresses (alias), do I need to subscribe the
> mailing list separately? I saw that I can setup alias in
> id.apache.org, does that work? Thanks.

If your email aliases are listed on id.apache.org, then in theory you
should be allowed to post with them assuming the @apache.org variant is
registered to the list (or you are an ASF member).

But if you also want to receive email to that alias it would need to
subscribe separately.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I think so. That’s how I’ve got my account set up at least.

Posted by Mingshen Sun <bo...@mssun.me>.
Hi Matt,