Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2011/04/11 21:41:48 UTC

Meetup?

hi,

should we meet on IRC in about 8 hours and 20 minutes? having some sleep now.

for me that would be 8am +1 (Berlin) +1 (Daylight saving time).

--
Message sent from mobile device

Re: Meetup?

Posted by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com>.
Hi Wendy,

Sure I'll be glad to give you the minutes on the "meet ups" that we are
having.

Thanks for pointing this out too.

Re: Meetup?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
We spoke on Skype, apart from generally introducing each other all the notes got put directly into JIRA issues.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Meetup?