Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by qpid user 2 <qp...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 23:43:09 UTC

Building .Net Projects

Hey guys,

I am trying to build qpid .net dlls to reference them in my own projects. I
do so using VS2008 solution available there. But I get following error on
building the Qpid.Common project, and hence all dependent projects fails as
a result:

Error    13    The name 'MethodBodyDecoderRegistry' does not exist in the
current context    C:\rimProjects\dev\Enterprise\
INSTRUMENTATION\enterprise\instrumentation\vendor\qpid-0.6x\dotnet\Qpid.Common\Framing\AMQMethodBodyFactory.cs
42    19    Qpid.Common

Any help would be much appreciated. And disclaimer is I am newbie to dotnet
framework.

Thanks