Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Víctor Torres (UPF)" <vi...@upf.edu> on 2006/05/25 16:23:34 UTC

SSL: different client authentication for different web services

Hi,

I have different AXIS services running and I would like some of them to be available only with ssl client authentication and some others only with server authentication. I have succeded to configure Tomcat to work with ssl with client authentication in port 8443 and in 8444 without client authentication. Currently I can access all web services in port 8080, 8443 and also 8444, but I don't want all kinds of authentication for all web services. How can I configure Tomcat to support this?

Any help or reference on this is welcome. Thanks.

Víctor Torres