Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by an...@writeme.com on 2003/12/11 09:25:05 UTC

Re: Is it possible to Terminate JMeter based on results of response assertion?

I have installed jakarta-jmeter-20031210_lib.zip
and I cannot see an item "Response Action Error Handler" in any menu on any level.

Is this available from the nightly build yet?
If not, how can I add this functionality to my installation of JMeter?

Thanks,
Andrew