Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by David Remy <dr...@bea.com> on 2004/04/08 22:08:20 UTC

[Vote] Nominate Dutta Satadip

I would like to nominate Dutta Satadip as a committer for the XMLBeans project.  Dutta has been providing feedback, patches, and has been answering questions on the xmlbeans user and dev lists regularly since at least December last year.  He has proven to be energetic, responsive, and has supplied quality patches important to xmlbeans users.

Let's wrap up the vote by Wed the April 14.  Voting as follows:

[-1]  I do not think Dutta should be an XMLBeans committer.  Provide and explanation and constructive feedback on how your objection could be addressed.
[0]   I abstain.
[+1]  Yes.  Dutta would be an excellent committer on the xmlbeans project

Cliff, could you help in any areas of protocol that you think would be useful?  Not my strong suit.

Thanks everyone!  I vote +1.

rem

Re: [Vote] Nominate Dutta Satadip

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 08 Apr 2004, at 22:08, David Remy wrote:

> [+1]  Yes.  Dutta would be an excellent committer on the xmlbeans
> project

a late +1

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [Vote] Nominate Dutta Satadip

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 08 Apr 2004, at 22:08, David Remy wrote:

> [+1]  Yes.  Dutta would be an excellent committer on the xmlbeans
> project

a late +1

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [Vote] Nominate Dutta Satadip

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1

On Apr 8, 2004, at 1:08 PM, David Remy wrote:

> I would like to nominate Dutta Satadip as a committer for the XMLBeans
> project.  Dutta has been providing feedback, patches, and has been
> answering questions on the xmlbeans user and dev lists regularly since
> at least December last year.  He has proven to be energetic,
> responsive, and has supplied quality patches important to xmlbeans
> users.
>
> Let's wrap up the vote by Wed the April 14.  Voting as follows:
>
> [-1]  I do not think Dutta should be an XMLBeans committer.  Provide
> and explanation and constructive feedback on how your objection could
> be addressed.
> [0]   I abstain.
> [+1]  Yes.  Dutta would be an excellent committer on the xmlbeans
> project
>
> Cliff, could you help in any areas of protocol that you think would be
> useful?  Not my strong suit.
>
> Thanks everyone!  I vote +1.
>
> rem

----
Ted Leung                          Blog: <http://www.sauria.com/blog>
PGP Fingerprint: 1003 7870 251F FA71 A59A  CEE3 BEBA 2B87 F5FC 4B42

Re: [Vote] Nominate Dutta Satadip

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
+1

----