Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ihalilaltun <ib...@segmentify.com> on 2021/01/04 11:52:03 UTC

Critical Workers Health Check on client side

hi there,

I am curious about whether we can manage somehow *Critical Workers Health
Check*on client side? What i need to do is catch critical workers health
check results on client side, can this be done by implementing custom
StopNodeOrHaltFailureHandler on client side?

We are on ignite v2.7.6

thanks

-----
İbrahim Halil Altun
Senior Software Engineer @ Segmentify

RE: Critical Workers Health Check on client side

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It’s too internal details and it’s not possible to catch * **Critical Workers
HealthCheck** * on client side.

I think you might want to listen for Ignite events on your clients and apply
your custom logic accordingly.

The most essential candidate - EVT_NODE_FAILED

You might check more available events here:

<https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/events/events>

and here:

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/events/EventType.html

\-----