Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Arnaud Kenfack <li...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/10/08 07:46:57 UTC

Start couchdb on Mandriva Linux

Hi ?

I have a problem with couchDB installed on Mandriva Linux 2011.

I installed couchDB for that distribution of Linux, as well as all the dependencies.

Now from the command line I can start couchDB with the command: "/etc/init.d/couchdb start" and i have the following message:
"Starting couchdb: Apache CouchDB has started, time to relax."

But the problem is that I cannot open Futon when I invoked the link: http://localhost:5984/_utils/
and I don't know why. Is there something else that I need to do before invoking that link ?

Help me.

Re: Start couchdb on Mandriva Linux

Posted by Mark Hahn <ma...@boutiquing.com>.
Do you have the port blocked with a firewall?