Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/02/26 18:04:19 UTC

Request for a OpenJPA 1.2.1 release

Mike, it looks like all of our TCK failures related to JPA have been
fixed and verified.  Can you start the process of cutting a 1.2.1 branch
  while we finish our TCK runs?  I'd still wait until we have the
complete results in (probably sometime Friday) before you start a RC vote.

Thanks,
Donald

Re: Request for a OpenJPA 1.2.1 release

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Thanks for the update Mike.  And thanks for all you've done getting
issues resolved and pulling together this release.

Joe

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Hi Mike,