Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "stefan.chonov" <s....@arbix.eu> on 2012/10/19 14:05:57 UTC

Is there a substitute method of the getXmlObject() method?

Hi,

I trying to add connector between two shapes in excel file. Mr.  *Yegor
Kozlov* give me a link with a very good example for PowerPoint presentation
but I need to make it for *Microsoft Excel 2007*. I noticed that the example
can be adapted to excel. The my problem is I can't find the getXmlObject()
method in the XSSFConnector class. Is there a substitute method getXmlObject
() of the class XSFLShapeConnector in the class XSSFConnector?

I must mention. I develop on Java from 3 weeks and I am not very good. My
English isn't very good. If you have any questions about my issue it will be
pleasure for me to answer you.

I'll give you the link that he give me:
http://markmail.org/message/sy7s463cudtlc7i5

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stefan Chonov

Re: Is there a substitute method of the getXmlObject() method?

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Stefan,

Download the source code, it is the best source of documentation.
If you look in the source code of XSSFConnector  you will see that the
method you need is XSSFConnector.getCTConnector()

Yegor